Given the delicate nature of our reworked vessels and objects, we want your piece to stand the test of time. Here are a few care instructions to ensure longevity.
- Do not lift vessels by their handles but rather by the larger base of the vessel.
- We do not add water as some vessels are more porous then others and can leak.
- We recommend adding a smaller glass vase inside should you want to add fresh flowers.
- If you choose to add soil and a small tree, then a water catcher may be needed on the bottom.
- Wetness can alter the look of vessels over time and some people like that part of the aging process, however it is up to your discretion.
- Do not wash the outside of the vessel or put it in the dishwasher. Simply use a lightly damp microfibre cloth to remove unwanted dirt.
- Many vessels come with minor imperfections, which is part of the beloved nature of them.
- Always move with care, using rugs, trolleys and an extra set of hands for larger vessels.
- For lamps we recommend using LED lights.